New and Experienced Leadership for Burnsville.
Why I’m Running
I have lived all my life in Minnesota and most of my adult life south of the Minnesota river. I am a candidate for State Representative to represent Burnsville because I am deeply concerned about the direction of our country and our state. I believe I have something to offer and want to do my part to effect change. As your representative, I will work to reverse the seemingly, unending growth in the state budget. I will vote to reduce personal and business income taxes. I will work to raise the academic standards in our schools and to increase graduation rates. I will do everything I can to reduce the rising crime in our streets and to make our neighborhoods safe again. I will listen to the people of Burnsville. I promise the people of Burnsville a hardworking, honest and thoughtful representative.
Candidate for State Representative
Minnesota House District 55B
Join our Team!
- Married to Judy, 52 years
- 2 adult children and 2 grandchildren
- Born and raised Robbinsdale, MN
- Graduate, Robbinsdale High School
- Graduate, Mankato State University
- Graduate, William Mitchell College of Law
- Civil Litigation Attorney for 36 years
- Committee Administrator, Minnesota House of Representatives Judiciary Committee
- Volunteer Guardian ad Litum, Hennepin County Juvenile Court
- Apple Valley City Council Advisory Committee
On the Issues
Reduce personal and business tax rates, eliminate taxes on social security benefits, and limit growth in the state budget.
Minnesota must return to basics in reading, science and math and traditional curriculums in social studies and history. Education policy should concentrate increasing test scores and graduation rates.
Crime has increased dangerously in Minnesota. The legislature must reject all anti-police legislation and fully support law enforcement and proper penalties for law breakers.
How to Reach Us
Send a Message